Get hands-on experience.
Explore your field.
Garver gives each employee the chance to develop and learn by working with an exceptional team of professionals. There are opportunities to develop both personally and professionally though Garver’s corporate initiatives.
- Wide range of disciplines to find your niche from architecture to surveying to construction management.
- Technical and management careers in marketing, IT support, finance, and administration.
- Internship opportunities through Garver Launch.
- Garver University in-house training courses include topics in project management, client relations, developing young professionals, and software skills.
- Connect, an employee-led group dedicated to supporting and strengthening Garver’s unified vision by maximizing the value of employees through recruitment, retention, and development of our women.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program reimburses employees for tuition, books, supplies, and expenses for approved higher-education degrees.
- Company support for industry licenses, including PE, PS, LEED AP, RA.
- Company-paid professional memberships.