More than 50 percent of garver employees volunteer in professional, technical, or civic organizations.
My experience at Garver led me to my leadership role in the American Society of Civil Engineers, which has allowed me to connect with other engineering professionals
Wayne Black, PE
Transportation Project Manager
Build and serve your surroundings. Share your knowledge. Have an impact.
Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects.
- Established in 2015, Garver’s corporate giving arm, GarverGives, focuses our charitable contributions and encourages employee participation in two areas:
- Supporting STEM education (science, technology, engineering, and math) atthe K-12 and collegiate levels.
- Being stewards in our local communities.
By being intentional with Garver’s charitable contributions, we hope to create a positive effect on our three key constituents — our communities, our clients, and our employees — to be recognized as a good corporate citizen.
Contemporary Work Environment
- Modern offices
- Corporate LEED-certified building
- Comfortable workstations
- Office amenities, such as gyms, showers, kitchens, and laundry facilities
- Advanced technology, software, and field equipment