Garver to present at Texas Water 2021
Once again, Garver’s water and wastewater professionals are set to address the largest regional water conference in the nation.
Texas Water 2021 will be held virtually again this year, and Garver’s experts are set to lead nine technical presentations covering a variety of topics that are critical to the water and wastewater industry. Starting March 29, those registered for the conference can access a variety of technical presentations. More than a dozen from Garver delivered prerecorded webinars that will be available March 29-June 25.
Learn more about how to register and access Garver’s presentations at txwater.org.
Garver's full list of presentations:
- Wade Parks, PE, Project Manager; Sean Scuras, Ph.D., PE, BCEE, National Wastewater Practice Leader; and John Warnement, City of Webster; Signs the Heart of Your Plant is Needing Regular Check-Ups; 1-1:30 p.m. CT | March 31
- Sam Greivell, Project Engineer; Wade Parks, PE, Project Manager; Francisco Carrillo, PE, City of Mount Belvieu; and Marcell Khouw, PE, IDS Engineering; Water System Weekend Warrior: How COVID and Responses Affected Water Demand in a Texas, Suburban Community; 2:10-2:40 p.m. CT | March 29
- Ian Toohey, PE, Infrastructure Team Leader; Multi-Factor Resiliency Planning for Surface WTPs; 11:15-11:45 a.m. | March 31
- Wesley Lozano, Project Engineer and Ty Riebe, PE, Project Manager; Social Distancing 101: Keeping Industrial Pollutants Far and Few Between Through Technically Based Local Limits; 1-1:30 p.m. CT | March 29
- Marco Ramirez, PE, Infrastructure Team Leader and Jesus Esparza-Lozano, Project Engineer; Hail Mary By “Pass” Pumping—Considerations During Project Planning; 2:10-2:40 p.m. CT | March 31
- Ty Riebe, PE, Project Manager and Paul Banschbach, PE, Infrastructure Team Leader; How Low Can You Go? Alternative Inverted Siphon Construction Method Reduces Overall Construction Costs by Nearly $1M; 10:40-11:10 a.m. CT | March 30
- Zaid Chowdhury, Ph.D., PE, BCEE, Water Practice Leader; How Do You Get the Salt Out of Water? Approaches for Mitigation of TDS in Treated Wastewater; 1:35-2:05 p.m. CT | March 30
- Michelle Lacks, PE, Project Manager; Sam Greivell, Project Engineer; Development of a Genetic Algorithm Tool for RDII Parameterization; 3:10-3:40 p.m. CT | March 30
- Holly McCuistion, Project Engineer and Kirby Young, Funding Specialist; Breaking the Red Tape: A Step-by-Step Through the SRF Loan Process; 1:35-2:05 p.m. CT | March 29
To learn more about what Garver’s Water and Wastewater Team can do for you, visit our Water and Wastewater Services page.