Thank you for your interest in GarverGives
Thank you for interest in GarverGives. We are proud to partner with a variety of nonprofit organizations to better the communities that we live and work in. We look forward to reviewing your application for your organization. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you go through our online submission process:
- You must submit an online application to be considered for funding.
- Eligible organizations must be one of the following:
- Recognized by and registered with the United States I.R.S. as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization; or
- Accredited Public PreK-12 Schools or School Districts in the U.S. to which contributions are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Code of the United States; or
- Accredited Public or Non-Profit Colleges and Universities in the U.S. to which contributions are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Code of the United States.
Organizations which Garver employees are active in are more likely to be funded. You will be notified of any decision via e-mail. All funding decisions are final. If your application is approved, grant checks will be mailed directly to the recipient organization at the address listed in the grant application. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Requests for GarverGives grants may be submitted at any time during the year.Once submitted all requests are personally reviewed.
For questions contact GarverGives@GarverUSA.com.