Garver’s growing Delta Aviation team is seeking a Project Manager that will be responsible for performing a wide array of aviation-related design, planning, project administration and client management services for commercial and general aviation airports.
Duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Project management for both horizontal and vertical design projects at commercial service and general aviation airports
- Construction administration and oversight for multiple commercial service and general aviation clients
- Collaborating and/or coordinating design teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers and technicians
- Coordination with clients and funding agencies
- Provide outstanding client service
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, programs such as a comprehensive wellness program, company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and successfully accomplish projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 4-8+ years of experience in civil engineering or aviation related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Proficient in design software packages such as AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Travel may be required with occasional overnight
- Previous experience managing a multi-disciplined team while overseeing project execution
- Licensed pilot or other aviation-related experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 900 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, water, and wastewater, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.