Garver is looking to add an experienced Primavera Scheduler to our growing company. Overall, this position will be responsible for leading the development of reporting systems for project controls assignments.
This role will perform complex aspects of individual project scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to the Program Controls Manager. This individual will also train and teach other members of the Project Control Team aspects of project controls.
The Primavera Scheduler is a critical position for our growing team and will be the lead or subject matter expert in at least one of these core competency areas: scheduling, estimating, or cost engineering.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Expertise in Project Controls Methodologies
- Lead development of periodic project controls reporting
- Lead or direct the set up and reviews of the project controls status (i.e. cost contract, WBS, schedule, resources, etc.)
- Leading scheduling efforts on large and/or multiple projects
- Developing baseline schedules
- Overseeing schedule development/maintenance
- Supporting claims evaluation/mitigation issues
- Contacting/following-up with project teams
- Leading training for project teams
- Monitoring compliance/reports non-compliance
- Reporting scheduling metrics/risk issues
- Developing scheduling materials for proposals
- Mentoring Schedulers/Senior Schedulers
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their work experience through technical knowledge, subject matter expertise, support position understanding an application of complex project controls principles. This position requires proficient to expert use, understanding and application of project controls principles and associated project controls software tools.
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in scheduling and/or project management
- Expert user of Primavera (P6) scheduling software
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (Construction Engineer / Management preferred)
- Professional Engineer license
- Previous experience in the construction and or/contracting industry
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.