Garver is seeking a Project Engineer in our Fayetteville, Arkansas office to join our Water Design Center Civil team. The Project Engineer will be led by a Project Manager on a team consisting of design engineers and CAD technicians focused on the production of design documents including plans, sections, details and specifications on a range of water related civil engineering projects. The Project Engineer must be capable of working closely with other team members to coordinate designs.
This position will be responsible for performing a wide array of Water Business Line related planning, modeling and design tasks, such as:
- Conveyance systems for treatment plant processes
- Site layout, grading, stormwater collection, conveyance and treatment
- Site access and paving design
- Distribution systems, including conveyance and network piping, pump stations, storage units and reservoirs
- Collection systems, including interceptor, network and outfall piping, pump stations
The Garver Water Team prides itself on being innovative and progressive while preserving a rich tradition of quality design. We focus on creating cost-effective designs for long-term operational efficiency while maintaining community and environmental responsibility.
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 2+ years of experience with general Civil engineering experience.
- Registered as an Engineer Intern (EI) or eligible to take the FE exam within 6 months.
- Strong communications skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- Previous internship or full-time experience related to water/wastewater projects or site design
- AutoCAD/ Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, water/ sewer modelling experience
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.