Garver set to present at AZ Water Conference
Nine of Garver’s expert water engineers are scheduled to lead technical presentations at the 92nd annual AZ Water Conference hosted by the AZ Water Association on April 16-18 in Phoenix.
The conference serves annually as a resource for professional development, education, and the sharing of ideas important to the water and wastewater industry in Arizona.
Garver employees will lead sessions on a variety of topics, including asset management, construction, utility management, and water treatment.
The full schedule:
- Water Technology Leader Ashley Pifer, Ph.D., PE; Water Practice Leader Zaid Chowdhury, Ph.D., PE, BCEE; Selecting the Right Oxidant for Your Drinking Water Treatment Plant Using Applications and Operations-Based-Criteria; 4-4:30 p.m.
- Water Technology Director Randy McIntyre, PE, BCEE; Determining Condition & Effective Useful Life of Pipelines Using Statistical Models; 1-1:30 p.m.
- Process Design Engineer Kamyar Sardari, Ph.D.; Forward Osmosis Offers a Novel Solution for Reject Management in In-Land RO and NF Operations; 4-4:30 p.m.
- Project Engineer Holly McCuistion, EIT; Roadmap to the Future: Maximizing GIS Maps for Water and Wastewater Utilities; 4-4:30 p.m.
- Water Technology Leader Evan Tromble, Ph.D., PE; Bringing Order to the Chaos; Leveraging Detailed Urban Growth Planning in Master Development; 4-4:30 p.m.
- Project Engineer Sam Bush, EIT; CFD-Enhanced Design of Water and Wastewater Treatment Processes; 4:30-5 p.m.
- Water Practice Leader Zaid Chowdhury, Ph.D., PE, BCEE; Solving the Mystery of Manganese Riddle: A Systemic Solution Approach; 1-1:30 p.m.
- Senior Project Manager Robert Warden, PE; Maximize Success Utilizing 3D Surveying and a Collaborative Design Model Workflow on CMAR and Advanced Project Delivery Projects; 4-4:30 p.m.
- Water Reuse Practice Leader Michael Watts, Ph.D., PE; Finding Treatment Solutions for Groundwater in the Red River Basin; 4:30-5 p.m.
Garver is celebrating its centennial in 2019. To learn more, visit our centennial celebration page.