Eight from Garver’s Water and Wastewater Team are set to contribute to the 94th Annual AZ Water Conference & Exhibition, which will be held virtually next week.
To help the AZ Water Association achieve its vision of providing programming for educational value and networking in an easily accessible and safe environment, Garver’s experts delivered prerecorded webinars that will be available to registrants from April 6-April 30.
The presentations touch on various topics integral to the industry, including water treatment, wastewater treatment, wastewater collections, utility management, and reuse.
To access the presentations, visit azwater.org.
Full presentations list:
- West Region Water Director Steve Jones, Ph.D., PE; Bill Perkins, City of Wichita; and Dave Kinchen, Burns & McDonnell; Collaborative Project Delivery Done Right
- Senior Project Manager Mary Elizabeth Mach, PE; Where We're Going, We Don’t Need Membranes: How the Lake Thunderbird Water Reuse Pilot Protocol is Testing the Efficacy of Treatment Technologies without the Use of Nanofiltration/Reverse Osmosis
- Water Reuse Practice Leader Michael Watts, Ph.D., PE and Salvador Dominguez Xylem/Leopold; New Approaches to Innovative Treatment in Texas: Pilot Testing with a New Lamella Plate
- Water Technology Leader Eric Dole, PE, PSAP; Vacuum Assisted Electro-Distillation—An Emerging Technology to Treat High TDS Waste Streams
- Process Group Leader Rusty Tate, PE; Disinfection Solutions for Texas Communities Experiencing Rapid Growth
- Infrastructure Team Leader John Malone, PE; Success on San Patricio—Structural Manhole Rehabilitation in Albuquerque
- Water Technology Team Infrastructure Practice Leader Jeff Maier, PE; Trenchless Rehabilitation of Water Systems
- Water Practice Leader Zaid Chowdhury, Ph.D., PE, BCEE; Do Your Customers Complain About Bad Taste in Tap Water? Mitigation of Taste and Odor
To learn more about what Garver’s Water and Wastewater Team can do for you, visit our Water and Wastewater Services page.