AL/MS Water was created to help serve water professionals in Alabama and Mississippi through collaboration and education. Next week, Garver’s water and wastewater professionals are ascending upon Mobile, Alabama to participate in its largest annual event that aid those two goals.
The AL/MS Water Joint Annual Conference will be held Aug. 1-4 in Mobile, and Garver’s experts are set to lead five technical presentations covering a variety of topics that are critical to the water and wastewater industry in Alabama and Mississippi. Starting Aug. 2, those attending the conference can take in a variety of Garver-led presentations covering subjects like biosolids, water treatment, wastewater treatment, and water technology.
Learn more about the conference here, and view a full list of Garver’s presentations below:
- Project Manager Wes Cardwell, PE; Headworks – Our First line of Defense: Five Critical Factors for a Successful and Resilient Headworks Facility. 1:15-2 p.m., Aug. 2
- Wastewater Technology Specialist John Richardson, PE; Managing Biosolids Over the Long Haul. 3:30-4:15 p.m., Aug. 2
- Project Manager Josef Dalaeli, PE; Combined Modeling Strategy to Resolve Chlorine Residual and DBP Challenges for Potable Water Systems. 7:45-8:30 a.m., Aug. 3
- Process Group Leader Rusty Tate, PE; Nutrient Removal Operational Strategies and Optimization – Sulphur Springs WWTP Case Study. 8:30-9:15 a.m., Aug. 3
- Water Practice Leader Zaid Chowdhury, Ph.D., PE, BCEE; Understanding the Factors Affecting Algae Blooms for Better Management of Taste and Odor Compounds and Cyanotoxins. 9:15-10 a.m., Aug. 3
To learn more about what Garver’s Water Team can do for you, visit our Water and Wastewater services page.