Garver to present at the Kansas Water Conference
Kansas Water Conference
August 31, 2021 | 08:00 AM — September 02, 2021 | 05:00 PM
Capitol Plaza Hotel & Stormont Vail Events Center
The Garver Water and Wastewater Team are set to join industry professionals from across the region at the 12th annual Kansas Water Conference, hosted by the Kansas Water Environment Association and the Kansas Section of the American Water Works Association.
On Sept. 1-2, Garver experts will present technical sessions on a variety of topics critical to the water and wastewater industry, including collections systems, wastewater operations, team management, and more.
View the full list of Garver presentations below, and click here to register.
- National Wastewater Practice Leader Sean Scuras, Ph.D., PE, BCEE | Small Footprint Energy Efficient Nutrient Removal – Design of the First AGS WWTP in the US; 1:30 p.m., Sept. 1
- National Wastewater Practice Leader Sean Scuras, Ph.D., PE, BCEE | Activated Sludge Microbiology: It’s All About the Bugs! (Part 1); 3:30 p.m., Sept. 1
- Water Infrastructure Practice Leader Jeff Maier, PE | Manhole Rehabilitation Good Practices; 3:30 p.m., Sept. 1
- National Wastewater Practice Leader Sean Scuras, Ph.D., PE, BCEE | Activated Sludge Microbiology: It’s All About the Bugs! (Part 2); 4:15 p.m., Sept. 1
- Director of Water Services Jeff Sober, PE | Optimizing Grit System Design by Understanding How Grit Behaves in Wastewater; 3:30 p.m. Sept. 1
- Program and Management Support Leader Jennifer Russell, EISE, CSEP | Project Team Health Evaluation: A Model-Based Approach for Leaders to Assess and Improve; 3:30 p.m., Sept. 1
- Water Infrastructure Practice Leader Jeff Maier, PE | Holistic Trenchless Rehabilitation for Wastewater Collection Systems; 8:45 a.m. Sept. 2
To learn more about what Garver's Water and Wastewater Team can do for you, visit our Water and Wastewater services page.