Garver to present at APWAOK/OWEA Annual Technical Conference
Garver’s Transportation and Water teams will be well-represented at this week’s Oklahoma Chapter of the American Public Works Association (APWAOK) and the Oklahoma Water Environment Association (OWEA) Annual Technical Conference in Norman, Oklahoma.
Garver experts will present on a variety of topics beginning May 21, which include details on a bicycle master plan, intersection design, wastewater disinfection, and others.
- Robert Warden, PE; Maximize Success Utilizing 3D Surveying and a Collaborative Design Model Workflow on CMAR and Advanced Project Delivery Projects. 10:30-11 a.m. Boomer B
- Audra Smith, MHR; Where is the Funding for Water/Wastewater Projects? Boomer A
- Austin Messerli, PE; Michael Winterscheidt, PE; City of Tulsa Bicycle Master Plan Implementation – Citywide Quantitative Analysis for Design and Construction Plans. 2-2:30 p.m. Sooner B
- Cort Westphal, PE; Mike Spayd, PE, PTOE; Innovative Intersections for Oklahoma Communities. 4:30-5 p.m. Sooner A
- Kyle Kruger, PE; Michael Watts, Ph.D., PE; Wastewater Disinfection with UV in OK – Meeting Regulations for Stream Discharge and Water Reuse. 11-11:30 a.m. Boomer B
- Jeff Maier, PE; Trenchless Pipeline Rehabilitation for Wastewater Systems. 1:30-2 p.m. Boomer A
- Austin Messerli, PE; Stephen Johnson, PE; TxDOT Austin District – Existing Corridor Sidewalk and Ramp ADA Improvements – GIS Data System and Construction Plan Set. 3:30-4 p.m., Sooner A
- Rusty Tate, PE; Evaluating Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR) Alternatives Utilizing Process Modeling Software. 4-4:30 p.m., Boomer B
Garver is celebrating its centennial year in 2019. To learn more, visit our centennial celebration page.