Garver to present at AL/MS WaterJAM in Mobile, Alabama
Garver’s Water Team will be well represented at the AL/MS WaterJAM, which begins this weekend in Mobile, Alabama.
Six of Garver’s water engineers will lead technical presentations at the event for which Garver is a sponsor. In addition, Garver has assisted the Alabama/Mississippi Section of the American Water Works Association, the Alabama Water Environment Association, and the Mississippi Water Environment Association in organizing and promoting the conference that enhances training and innovation among water professionals in the region.
Water Project Manager Wes Cardwell, PE; Water Practice Leader Zaid Chowdhury, PE, Ph.D., BCEE.; Water Technology Team Infrastructure Practice Leader Jeff Maier, PE; Water Team Leader Kevin Mullins, PE, PLS; Water Technology Leader Ashley Pifer, PE, Ph.D.; and Water Process Group Leader Rusty Tate, PE; will each present on topics relating to collection systems, operations, utility management, and water treatment.
Garver’s team will also be at Booth No. 632 from July 27-31 in the Exhibit Hall at the Arthur Outlaw Convention Center.
Full presentation schedule:
Monday, July 29:
- Ashley Pifer, PE, Ph.D.; Selecting the Right Oxidant for Your Drinking Water Treatment Plant Using Application and Operations-Based Criteria. 10:30-11 a.m., Room 106A.
- Rusty Tate, PE; Why One Utility said “Screw It” – Revisiting the Selection of Screw Press Technology for Solids Dewatering Improvements. 3:30-4 p.m., Room 107A.
- Kevin Mullins, PE, PLS; EPA Risk and Resiliency: an All-Hazards Approach to Security and Preparedness. 4-4:30 p.m., Room 202B.
- Zaid Chowdhury, PE, Ph.D., BCEE; Making the Best Use of Powdered Activated Carbon for the Removal of Cyanobacteria Bloom Byproducts. 4:30-5 p.m. Room 106A.
Tuesday, July 30:
- Wes Cardwell, PE; Operations Audits: A Proactive Approach in a Reactive Environment. 11-11:30 a.m., Room 107A.
- Jeff Maier, PE; Holistic Trenchless Rehabilitation for Wastewater Collection Systems. 4:30-5 p.m., Room 106B.
To learn more about what Garver’s Water Team can do for you, visit our Water services page.