Garver to present at Rocky Mountain Water Conference
The Garver Water Team is set to address hundreds of water industry professionals at the 2019 Rocky Mountain Water Conference 2019, hosted by the Rocky Mountain Section of the American Water Works Association and Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association.
In addition to serving as a gold-level sponsor for the event held Sept. 8-11 in Keystone, Colorado, five of Garver’s water engineers will lead technical presentations on subjects like asset management, biogas/construction, management and planning, reuse, trenchless technology, and wastewater solids and sludge.
Colorado Business Team Leader John Kuosman, PE; Water Technology Leader Eric Dole, PE, PSAP; and Water Technology Infrastructure Practice Team Leader Jeff Maier, PE; all from Garver’s Denver office, will join other Garver professionals from across the country in addressing conference attendees on the most recent technological advancements and trends in the water industry.
Tuesday, Sept. 10
- Eric Dole, PE, PSAP; Shock-n-Drop vs. Traditional Floc-n-Drop – How Electro-coagulation is Giving Chemical Coagulation a Run For its Money. 8-8:30 a.m. Crestone Peak IV.
- Rusty Tate, PE; Why One Utility Said “Screw It!” Revisiting the Selection of Screw Press Technology for Solids Dewatering Improvement. 10-10:30 a.m. Torrey’s Peak I.
- Jeff Maier, PE; Advancements in Trenchless Rehabilitation Technologies for Wastewater Pipelines. 1-1:30 p.m. Torrey’s Peak IV.
- Eric Dole, PE, PSAP; The Best Asset Management Incorporates Energy Management. 1-1:30 p.m. Creston Peak III.
- Randy McIntyre, PE, BCEE; Using Linear Extended Yule Process and GomptiZ Statistical Models with Risk-Based Asset Management Programs. 1:30-2 p.m. Crestone Peak III.
- Randy McIntyre, PE, BCEE; Prioritizing System Wide Water Facilities Rehab Programs Utilizing a Business Risk Exposure Tool. 2:30-3 p.m. Creston Peak III.
Wednesday Sept. 11
- John Kuosman, PE; Rusty Tate, PE; How 3D High Resolution Facility Survey and BIM Modeling and CMAR APD Helped One Owner to Effectively Repurpose Existing Infrastructure. 11-11:30 a.m. Torrey’s Peak I.
- Eric Dole, PE, PSAP; Energy Efficiency and Process Optimization to Save Money. 1-1:30 p.m. Crestone Peak III.
To learn more about Garver’s Water Team, visit our Water Services page.