Garver Aviation Team leadership to focus on regional, technical expertise
For more than 60 years, Garver’s Aviation Team has forged quality relationships with valued clients to maintain a tradition of consistent growth. Those relationships have led to countless improvement projects at the airports our communities spread across the country rely on each day.
In an effort to maximize those long-standing relationships, Garver is excited to announce a reorganization of its Aviation Team leadership with an emphasis on the communities and technical areas its employees know best.
“Our Aviation Team has continued to thrive because of our commitment to provide our clients with the highest quality services,” said Aviation Director Mike Griffin. “As Garver heads into its second century of doing business, that commitment is as strong as ever, and this restructuring will allow our new leaders to assist our employees with their abundance of regional and technical knowledge.”
Regional and technical leaders will work with Garver’s aviation staff located across the country to manage a diverse and growing team. With 80 aviation-specific personnel located in 17 Garver offices nationwide, our Aviation Team has collaborated on more than 800 completed projects for over 175 airports in the last five years.
The new regional and technical leaders are:
- East: Ryan Sisemore, PE, ENV SP - Franklin, TN
- Delta: Blake Roberson, PE - North Little Rock, AR
- Midwest: Mark Williams, PE - Overland Park, KS
- Texas/Rockies: Frank McIllwain, PE - Frisco, TX
- Electrical: Eric Farmer, PE - North Little Rock, AR
- Aviation Planning: Tim O’Krongley, A.A.E, IAP, IACE - San Antonio, TX
- Aviation Design Center: Adam White, PE, Fayetteville, AR
Garver is celebrating its centennial year in 2019. To learn more, visit our centennial celebration page.